Management systems policies
Erreka is a global company, which is internationally competitive in the sectors in which it operates.
Aware of the importance of quality, innovation, safety and being environmentally friendly, Erreka has integrated the aforementioned areas into its management system.
Erreka has defined its challenges for the strategic period, its goals and indicators, together with its mission, vision and values during strategic reflection.
Erreka has defined its management policy, taking the points mentioned above into account and is committed to the following:
- Setting quality, safety and environmental management as strategic elements and continuous improvement in the operation of the company.
- Complying with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and fulfilling other requirements to which the organisation subscribes, including the requirements of the ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 regulations, standards and models.
- Ensuring that its business activity is carried out in a sustainable manner.
- Understanding its customers’ needs and expectations in order to increase their satisfaction.
- Identifying and eliminating hazards, controlling risks and ensuring the prevention of damage to and deterioration of the health of the company’s personnel.
- Protecting and promoting the health, safety and well-being of the company’s personnel both in and outside the workplace, ensuring the sustainability of their working environment and playing a positive role in the community.
- Consulting and promoting the participation of workers’ representatives in matters related to the prevention of occupational risks.
- Protecting the environment and preventing pollution in order to reduce harmful environmental impacts Supporting the acquisition of products and services and the development of energy-efficient designs, products and processes.
- Ensuring that the necessary information and resources are available to achieve the objectives.
- Developing training and awareness-raising programmes and creating a working environment that facilitates the participation of Erreka’s personnel in fulfilling its challenges and objectives and in the decision-making process of the management system.
- Maintaining communication channels to ascertain the sensitivities of stakeholders.
- Focusing its efforts on continuously improving the management system and the processes involved in it, by looking at every single subject in order to improve its performance.